Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Introducing...Cora the Great!

HELLO WORLD!!! I am Cora The Great! Welcome to my new blog! I am so exited to let you guys experience it with me!

One thing you might not know about me is that I play soccer. I love playing with my friends, Nora and Alex. It is really cool because they are ALSO in my class at school!

Another really cool things about me is that I play guitar! My teacher is so nice! The really cool thing about him is that he is in a Pink Floyd tribute band (Pink Floyd is a very famous rock band). 

One of the last cool things about me is that I LOVE school! I am really fast at reading, almost always have an idea for writing, and I've memorized 1-12 multiplication and division. I love social studies because you get to study the government and landforms. I love science because sometimes we get to do mini lab projects (sometimes they're with candy!). 

Finally, reading. I love reading because I am pretty fast at it and all stories I read are SO interesting! : )

Hopefully you've learned some things about me and I hop you enjoy my blog and me as a blogger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.